Cool Napalm - 20 Minute Resurfacing mask
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Cool Napalm is a high-octane mask formulated for both acne and anti-aging and is specifically designed to rebuild the structural integrity of your outer lipid barrier. Its powerful resurfacing action wipes out acne and will leave your face smoother than a dolphin.
Cool Napalm works by first dissolving the outer layer of skin with bromelain and lactic acid. The fuller’s earth and colloidal oatmeal then pull toxins and crud off your skin and out of your pores while the tea tree oil, clove oil and fresh influx of oxygen helps kill the p. acnes bacteria.
Your freshly exposed skin cells are then moisturized and nurtured with red sandalwood, honey extract and aloe vera, all the while powerful anti-oxidants like ascorbyl palmitate, COQ10 and zeaxanthin zap free radicals.
There is a hefty dose of niacinamide (B3) and kali musli to calm and soothe inflammation as well as to help rebuild your skin’s structural integrity. Cool Napalm has natural peppermint oil in it to invigorate your senses and bring fresh, nutrient-filled blood to your outer layers of skin.
HOW TO USE
- You can spot treat specific acne 3-4 times in a row.
- Only use Cool Napalm on your entire face once a week maximum.
- DO NOT LEAVE COOL NAPALM ON YOUR FACE LONGER THAN 20 MINUTES
- ALWAYS DO YOUR SKINCARE ROUTINE IMMEDIATELY AFTER REMOVING THE MASK
- Pro Tip: Use a slightly damp paper towel to remove the mask when you're finished.
- Heads-Up: This is an intense mask and it might feel a little crazy during the first 5 minutes...stick with it, you're skin is going to love it!!
Apply a just a dab of Cool Napalm as a spot treatment on acne, scars and blemishes. Leave on for 15-20 minutes (Maximum!) (Set a timer).
Apply a relatively thin layer over your entire face for 15-20 minutes (Maximum!) (Set a timer) to resurface your skin and rebuild your outer lipid barrier.
After 15-20 minutes, wipe and wash Cool Napalm off, pat your face dry with a towel and then carry out your usual skincare routine.